You MUST complete and forward the Puppy Application PRIOR to placing a NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT
Please answer all questions, print and mail to: 110 Jordan Rd, Buckfield, ME 04220 OR copy and paste into an email and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
City, State and country:
How did you hear about us?
1. Preferred Gender?
2. Preferred Coat color, Fawn or Black?
(Please state if you have NO PREFERENCE for Gender or Coat color)
3. What are you looking for in a puppy? (Companion only, Show prospect, Agility, Obedience, Breeder, or Therapy dog, etc.)
4. Tell us about your past and present pets: (names, breeds, species)
5. Do your current pets get along with other dogs/puppies? YES / NO
6. Is there anything going on in your life right now (emotional or psychiatric; PTSD, Anxiety attacks, etc.) that would cause you to not be able to properly care for your new pup? YES / NO
7. Tell us about your home- (house, apt, townhouse, etc) Do you own or rent? If you rent, you will need to provide a “letter of consent” signed by your Landlord, no exceptions.
8. How long have you lived in your current residence?
9. Do you have a fenced yard? YES / NO
10. How many people in your household? # of adults and children (provide ages of children)
11. How many hours will your puppy be left alone during the day/night?
12. Do you plan to take your puppy/dog on vacation with you? If not, please provide the name, address and phone number of the boarding facility that you use.
13. Would you have a problem with us contacting your veterinarian? If not , please provide the name, number and address and let him/her know that we will be contacting them to verify upkeep and care of your pets.
14. Are you willing to sign a Spay/Neuter contract? YES / NO
15. Are you willing to sign a contract that states: “…. If BUYER can no longer take care of said puppy/dog, for any reason, said puppy/dog is to be returned to the SELLER/BREEDER. At no time shall BUYER give away, sell or otherwise disperse of said puppy/dog. This contract is between BUYER and SELLER/BREEDER only and is not transferable to third parties……” YES / NO
16. You understand and agree that a deposit puts you on the waiting list and that the wait can be anywhere from 4 months to 24 months, the norm being 12 -16 months. YES / NO
17. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR DEPOSIT IS NON-REFUNDABLE ONCE TAKEN, you can not ask for it back ....If any type of refund is discussed or initiated BY SELLER, the SELLER has up to 12 months after the date the refund was agreed upon, to comply with said refund. Deposits automatically TRANSFER to the next litter until a puppy is obtained. This is a natural process, of which I have no control over the number of pups in each litter. YES / NO
18. Lastly, are you 100% sure that a Pug is the right dog for you and your family? Are you 100% prepared to give a pup a "forever" home? YES / NO
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this application. I will go over the application as soon as I receive it and I will get back to you with a decision. It usually takes no more than a couple of days.
Kellie A Jordan
## FINAL PAYMENT IS DUE WHEN THE PUPS REACH 5 WEEKS OF AGE,
NO EXCEPTIONS, UNLESS PRIOR ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN DISCUSSED,
IF THE BALANCE IS NOT PAID ON TIME, YOUR DEPOSIT WILL AUTOMATICALLY
DEFER TO THE NEXT LITTER ##
KayJo Puppy Application